1. We're always on the look-out for donors who are awesome enough to support The Academy financially.
2. Are you a policy wonk, campaigner, public affairs guru, Parliamentary Researcher, civil servant, or working in the social change world? We’d love to have you share your expertise by leading a workshop for our Fellows!
3. Are you the world's best teacher, youth worker or educator? Can you spare some time to help us make our sessions as interactive and engaging as possible?
4. Are you a social impact guru? Do you know the ins-and-outs of monitoring and evaluation? Would you help us develop an impact measurement system that kicks-ass?
5. Do you have any besties who work in restaurants, venues or businesses in South London who might give us a cheeky discount for our residentials?
6. Are you a comms genius? Do you develop websites? Do social media? How about write copy (better than this!)? Would you give up a few hours a week to help us craft our message?
7. Are you in touch with (or are you yourself) any slam poets, rappers or other cool creatives who might consider inspiring our participants through the arts?
8. Do you know about the £? Are you a savvy fundraiser, a grant writing guru or just another social entrepreneur who's been through it? We would love your wisdom.
9. Do you have a spare pair of hands? We'd love your help running our ambitious events - there's always much to do.
10. Have something to offer that we don’t realise we need? GREAT! Please tell us so.
The Advocacy Academy was founded on 20 February 2014,